Sunday, January 31, 2021

Weight Check-in

It's the end of the month, which as promised means I need to weigh myself and see how I'm doing with regards any sort of weight loss this year.  Something I'm not particularly happy about.  Mainly because I know that I haven't lost any actual weight.  And sure enough, as I weigh myself just now I haven't lost anything.  In fact I've actually gained a pound, but I consider that purely negligible - especially as I've just eaten a 2 person meal.  I could give all kind of excuses - from the discouraging lack of weight loss at the start of the month when I was making more of an effort, to the weather preventing me going out as much as I'd like, to being quite busy at work this month, to just general pandemic fatigue and lethargy.  But excuses are for losers, I clearly need to do a better job.     

No comments:

Post a Comment