Sunday, March 15, 2020

Weird

Although all the main sports have been suspended or postponed - an ungodly turn of events - there were still a couple of sporting events over the weekend, but held without crowds.  And it was just plain odd.  WWE without a crowd really makes "professional" wrestling look amateurish.  And a 6 hour UFC event yesterday (the only live sport I stumbled upon) was just plain strange.  And who knows how long this is going to go on for.  It's crazy.  On the upside, this is probably the best opportunity I'm ever going to have to get through all my DVR recordings and make a start on the various boxsets and blu rays that I own (some of which have been collecting dust for years).  And I've already ordered a few new Nintendo Switch games because I think I'm going to need some different things to do to pass the time when I'm stuck at home.  At least I've got an exercise bike now, which is going to start getting a lot of use - at least for as long as my back holds out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment