Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lego Fail

For me, putting together Lego models is supposed to be calming and relaxing.  Unless you finish putting together the model and find something is horribly wrong and it doesn't do what it is supposed to do.  Then you boil over with rage and frustration, as it dawns on you that you've got to follow all the instructions in reverse to take the model apart, and then try again.  Infuriating.  And so it goes with me - I put the model car together, and then find out there is a major flaw in that the wheels on each side of the car go in opposite directions so it can't actually go anywhere.  Insane.  I could have sworn I followed the instructions in exact detail - I had to, because the model build is so complicated.  But even then, I must have missed something.  Oh well, at least I've got some time to kill to fix this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment