Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A New Year's Resolution Met

Well, I did something today that I haven't done in about 25 years.  Yes, I finally saw a dentist!  Even a pandemic and a stay-at-home order could not deny me.  The good news - apparently my teeth are in good shape.  I can't tell you what a relief it is to be told that after so long without seeing a dentist.  The bad news, my one bad tooth does need some urgent work.  So next week, I've got a root canal to look forward to.  With modern technology, this is probably not going to be as bad as I imagine it to be.  But glad I finally plucked up the courage to see a dentist.  And the experience wasn't as bad as I feared - yes the dentist was a bit of a dick, but I think most dentists are.  Of course, being in the US, you have to think about the cost as well.  But at least dental insurance will lessen the damage a little bit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment