Friday, March 13, 2020

Meatish

I had an Impossible Whopper this week - the first time I've ever had the Impossible burger substitute, and the first time I've been to Burger King and had a Whopper for an absolute age.  So, what did I think?  Well, I suppose the good news is that I didn't have a problem with the meat substitute.  It didn't look quite the same, but it tasted absolutely fine - which is to say that it tasted just as bland as any other fast food meat.  No, my problem was with the bun of the burger - which was horrible.  And that is what made the burger extremely disappointing.  I should really have also got a normal Whopper, which would have allowed me a much better comparison.  But bottom line, I shall not be going to Burger King again anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment