Thursday, March 12, 2020

Social Distancing

Well, the last 24 hours have been great!  Stocks in free fall, all sports postponed, travel restrictions imposed, Trump truly flailing, America's most beloved actor infected, people not expected to interact.  We are really living through a movie-like world health crisis.  I went into the office today - having been informed it was preferred but not mandatory to work from home - but I don't think I'll be going in too regularly.  There was hardly anyone there.  I've just ordered a computer monitor from Amazon, which should help me work from home.  And I think I'm going to need it, as I don't see things getting back to normal for quite a few more months.  At least.  I've also got to make a decision soon on whether to fly down to California for a break next month - I'm leaning towards not, but my flight is nonrefundable.  But I wouldn't be surprised if domestic travel restrictions are imposed soon as well - and the Seattle area will be one of the targets for that.  I'm also turning into a hypochondriac - every single cough I have now makes me think I've got the virus.  Not good.  Hope everyone stays safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment