Monday, March 9, 2020

Clocks

So, our clocks went forward over the weekend.  And once again, it totally messes you up and puts you out of sync for at least a few days.  I could have sworn Washington state passed a law to stop this, but apparently it needs federal approval.  And that ain't coming any time soon.  And why the heck don't we change our clocks on the same day as the UK?  Now I'm not totally sure of the time difference, is it 7 hours or 9 hours?  And for how long?  Stupid.  But yes, I welcome daylight saving time - the darker the later, the better.

PS Having just watched the season (and possibly series) finale of Kidding, I've got to mention it as one of the best shows on telly.  And definitely one of the most underrated - despite a killer cast, I rarely come across any coverage of it on the internet.  Which is a shame, because it is terrific and deserves high praise.  This might be one of my sleeper picks for a spot in my top 20 shows ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment