Monday, August 3, 2026

Trail Cam Fail

Having seen a lot of deer over the last week, I was planning to post some photos from my trail cam today.  But when I went to check it, something was wrong.  Apparently my SD card has crapped out - and my laptop doesn't even recognize it when I plug it in.  And even the trail cam has issues with the SD card.  So there might have been some decent photos captured over the last month or so, but who knows since I cannot access them.  And I have absolutely no idea if and how I can recover them.  Grrrr.   So I had to make an emergency run to Walmart this evening to get a new SD card.  I want to have my trail cam working before I depart.  Another unplanned expense - there seem to have been quite a few of them recently.