I just want to take this opportunity to thank the people that hosted me during my stay in the UK. To S and E in Manchester, where I had a great time and made a new young friend. And of course my Mum, who had to put up with my presence for way too long. I hope I didn't disturb your routines too much! As much as I love my Mum, I don't always show it - especially because staying with her sometimes brings out the worst in me. I don't always agree with everything she does, but I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks - so I do my best to bite my tongue, not always successfully. But I appreciate that both the dog and the garden take priority, and if those routines keep her busy and work successfully for her - then the last thing I want to do is disturb that. After all, she will probably outlive me!