A random excursion today to Dulwich, an affluent suburb in South London. A number of celebrities own homes here, for example Jason Statham and Tom Cruise. And from my brief 4 mile foray, it did seem like a perfectly pleasant area. But as I cross off some of the few remaining London walks in my book, the walks do tend to be a bit more obscure and less photogenic. This was definitely one of those. Most unusually, I hardly took any photos at all during this walk. There just weren't that many "sights" in this walk, it was just a nice neighborhood stroll. And for that reason, I'm not sure the walk justified the cost of traveling to Dulwich. Which is a shame. I don't want to think like that, but this was also another walk where I was suffering in the heat. I don't know what is going on - I seem to be sweating profusely whenever I go out. I don't have this issue in the US. I think I need to get some better antiperspirant.