A few shows I've caught whilst I've been back:
Celebrity Hunted: not exactly a star-studded celebrity line-up. The only person I recognized was Brain Conley - and he feels like a relic from a bygone era (Larry the Loafer anyone?!).
University Challenge: I never used to know any of the answers. Now I don't even understand some of the questions. My brain has officially been Americanized.
Gogglebox: I've been watching this quite a bit, even episodes from several years ago. Mainly because it features a lot of clips from British shows that I've never seen, so I quite enjoy seeing what shows were in the zeitgeist.
Ann Droid: fairly funny, but don't see how this can be a sustainable show
Rapture: not bad, kind of intriguing premise but felt like quintessential small-scale British drama and sort of fizzled out
Sharpe: caught some old episodes of Sharpe - classic 90's show. Still entertaining, if a little dated
Dad's Army: classic comedy, always watchable
Are You Being Served: this has aged very badly
Luther: now this was a very good show
The Great British Sewing Bee: a far less entertaining version of The Great British Bake Off.