A significant milestone. The half century. When I Google it, the AI Overview states "Turning 50 is a major life milestone that marks the start of a new decade. Many people celebrate with a big party or a special trip, while others use the time to focus on health, personal goals, and new habits.". Far be it for me to criticize AI, but that sounds like any other birthday. And as with any other birthday, I didn't really do anything special because I don't care to celebrate getting even older. Especially considering how badly my body has failed me in coping with the heat during this trip. But I did go out for a meal with my Mum today (that I paid for!) - does that count as a big party? And I suppose the fact that I'm here rather than in the US does mean I have "celebrated" with a special trip. Perhaps the AI is right. All hail our artificial overlords.