My first time going to a UK Costco today, and I'm not going to lie - it was disappointing. It was practically the same as a US store. Similar layout, similar products, similar confusion as to why so many people love this place. I don't really know what I was expecting from a UK version of the store - certainly a lot more British stuff, the kind of stuff that you can get at British supermarkets. But nope, it was nothing special and there was very little that I couldn't get in the US. Though I did notice that they had an 85" Samsung TV on sale for what seemed like a remarkably good deal. That was kind of depressing to think about as I'm probably going to pay about 3 times more on a new (and smaller) TV in the US before the end of the year. There must have been a catch - I wonder what it was. Maybe it was just the floor model on sale? I don't know. I always thought electronics were cheaper in the US, but maybe that's not the case anymore.