Thursday, August 13, 2026

Excursions and Photos

I am falling behind in posting some photos.  I have some from when I went to Fishbourne Roman Palace and Chichester Cathedral a few days ago.  And I arrived in Durham today, so I have a few more photos - though the bulk will come tomorrow when I take tours of the castle and cathedral.  But I've encountered a problem.  My Chromebook is running into issues decoding all the photos when I plug my phone into it.  A known compatibility issue with file types (Chromebooks can't always handle the HEIC format used on the iPhone).  I arrived earlier than I thought today - so while waiting until I could check in, I thought I could sort through some of my photos over a pint.  That is when I encountered the issue, which is extremely frustrating.  So I don't know when I will next post some photos.  I might have to start posting blogs about places I've been, and add photos later.  Maybe very later.