Thursday, March 24, 2022

YAY!

I did it.  After 50+ completed games, I got today's Wordle on my first attempt.  The first time I've ever done that.  I wondered what the odds of that are.  There seem to be lots of competing theories on the internet, but apparently there are about 13,000 allowable words in the source code - so for simplicity's sake let's just say there was a 1 in 13,000 probability of my getting a word on the first attempt.  Nice.  Of course I don't expect you to believe me, but here it is copied from my phone:

Wordle 278 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Of course it would be pretty easy to solve the Wordle on one device and then complete it in one go on another.  But nope, I really did get it first time.  You have to believe me....  and I still have a 100% success rate on Wordle.  I definitely do NOT have a 100% success rate on Worldle, which is a whole different and tougher kettle of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment