Tuesday, March 22, 2022

It Happened Again

Well, someone has been driving on my lawn again.  But this time it was different, unbelievably they got stuck!

So my suspicions that it was an Amazon delivery driver the last time it happened were probably right.  This time he got caught turning around on someone's lawn.  What an idiot.  I wasn't prepared to offer much help to get him out, as well as having a few words about driving on there.  So he was stuck there for a few hours until a tow truck arrived.  He was apologetic, but whatever.  And when he was finally unstuck, look at the mess he left behind:

My landlord wasn't around, but I sent him these photos.  Oh boy, he wasn't happy!  I think he's going to try hard to get Amazon to pay for the repairs.  Perhaps this is also an opportunity to widen the driveway so at least there's a turning circle.  Otherwise I fear it's just going to happen again. 

1 comment:

  1. Blooody hell - he's butchered that grass - that'll take a while to recover (but recover it will - grass is resilient).

    ReplyDelete