Sunday, March 6, 2022

Black

I hate having a black car.  I tried washing it today, but for the life of me I couldn't get it looking clean.  Black seems to highlight the dirt, water spots and imperfections more than any other color.   I either need to spend hours meticulously cleaning every square inch with the best quality car cleaning products that money can buy, or shell out a load of money to get it properly detailed.  When I get my next car - and we're not too far away from that - then I will do my darnedest to ensure it isn't dark colored.  I only washed my car today because I was planning to go into the office tomorrow, and I didn't want to be embarrassed by how bad it looked in the garage.  But now I'm having second thoughts about going in.  I've actually got a lot of work I need to do tomorrow, and I think I've got a better chance of getting it done at home than I will in the office.  Me saying this 2 years ago would've been unbelievable - when I would actively avoid working from home.  How things have changed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment