Saturday, March 26, 2022

Relieve the Kraken

There's a reason I haven't waxed lyrical in this blog about the Seattle Kraken in their first season in the NHL.  It's because they suck.  They are bottom of the Pacific Division, by quite a long way, and have one of the worst records in the league.  Oh dear.  All that early season optimism and joy about Seattle finally getting a top level ice hockey team has quickly evaporated.  You couldn't get tickets at the start of the season, I think it's now pretty easy to watch a game if you really want to.  Not that you would.  I'd like to go see them play one day (I've only ever been to an ice hockey game once before - I saw the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim play a long time ago), but only when they've actually got something to play for.   

No comments:

Post a Comment