Thursday, March 10, 2022

Completion

This week has not been a good one.  Including work (our share price hit a 5-year low today, and I've been dealing with incompetent people; I had to rat a colleague out to my manager for doing such a bad job - if snitches get stitches, then I am in trouble); health (in addition to my continuing back pain, I've got some gum issues and have got to go to the dentists several more times this week and next week for some painful deep cleaning); and I'm getting increasingly peed off with my pyromaniac neighbor (yes, I know I develop an irrational hatred towards a neighbor everywhere I've ever lived, but this guy has been particularly irritating me recently - and I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but I can't help myself).  But on the positive side, at least I completed my silver coin collection this week (though let's not dwell on the exorbitant amount of money I spent on these):

No comments:

Post a Comment