Tuesday, December 21, 2021

U-Turn

Well, my driveway just got a whole load more slippery.  Someone - I don't know who, but I suspect a delivery driver - decided that instead of reversing down my driveway or turning round up near my house that they would perform a u-turn on the patch of grass down towards the bottom of my driveway.  Unfortunately, that area is very wet and muddy and it looks like they lost some traction, so they churned up all the grass and then drove a load of mud all over my driveway as they left.  Jeez, thanks a lot.  Very considerate.  They left that patch of grass an absolute mess with loads of tire tracks where there was just grass - a bit like if someone had just decided to perform some doughnuts on your front lawn.  Not happy about it at all - but can't do anything about it because I don't know for sure who did it.  I suspect it could've been a delivery driver but it could just as easily have been my landlord or one of his sons, or indeed a total stranger.  And this patch of grass is just out of sight from my home, downhill on the curve at the bottom of my driveway with some trees blocking most of my view of it.  So that's probably why whoever did it thought they could get away with it.  They churned it up bad, so I kind of wonder whether it will ever properly recover.       

No comments:

Post a Comment