Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Decorations

I decorated my house over the weekend, and now I have loads of flashing Christmas lights both inside and outside my home.  But since you can't see my house from the road, why do I bother with the outdoor lights?  Nobody can see it apart from me, and my immediate neighbors.  Which is a shame, because I think my lights look good as they cycle through the different sequences.  Though ideally I would put up more hanging hooks.  I'm waiting until we get some windy weather, and expecting a lot of my lights that are currently precariously balanced on door and window frames to quickly come down.  Perhaps I didn't put them up as well as I could have.  Certainly the hummingbirds didn't appreciate the invasion of their space - they were making a hell of a racket as I was putting up the lights near the feeder.     

No comments:

Post a Comment