Tuesday, December 28, 2021

More Winter Photos

I'm keeping this run of winter photos going.  As I gingerly made my way to the bottom of my driveway today, here is what I came across.

Firstly, someone had made an absolute mess performing a u-turn at the bottom of my driveway.  At least they didn't perform the u-turn on the grass a bit further up my driveway - but it sure looks like they crossed my property line.

It was probably the same person who managed to drive their trailer into the ditch just down the road, and abandoned it.

As you can see, the road at the bottom of my driveway has not been treated.  So it is really icy and slippery, and on a slope, so even if I clear my driveway then I'm still not going to be able to drive anywhere until it gets treated (which hopefully it will, it has in the past).  But when I went to pick up a few supplies from the corner shop, I noticed that none of the streets in my neighborhood have been treated.  Jeez, the cold weather and snow was forecast, so whichever department it is have really dropped the ball when it comes to preparing the roads for this mess.   

No comments:

Post a Comment