Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Watchathon

My cable provider is currently running a Watchathon, when a lot of premium and streaming services that I can normally pay to get through my cable box are free for a week.  So how have I been making the most of this?   What kind of quality shows that are normally unavailable to me can I now indulge in?  Shows that I have never seen before but which are critically acclaimed - like The Handmaid's Tale or Mrs America?  No, I have just finished watching Season 4 of Line of Duty, and about to start on Season 5.  I've seen the first 3 seasons, but not these next 2.  And as utterly preposterous as this show is, it is wildly entertaining and extremely bingeable - perfect when you only have a week to watch as many episodes as you can.  I know the UK is or has just aired Season 6, but I don't know when I can watch that here.  But I'm just happy to catch up on all the prior seasons.     

1 comment:

  1. Not only do I have to put up with this guff on my TV every Sunday night, I gotta read about it on here as well.

    "Wildly entertaining" ? You've been smoking bad ass hemp.

    It's drivel.

    ReplyDelete