Friday, April 30, 2021

Footy

Hooray, Aussie rules football is back on TV here.  It seems like we've missed most of the season for whatever reason, but better late than never.  And just in time, because there hasn't been much rugby on and I am getting increasingly bored with "soccer" (it doesn't help that Palace have got absolutely nothing to play for, so I don't really care if they win or lose).  I'm fairly indifferent to the American sports on right now, so hopefully this will help satisfy my sports viewing fix.  And it also happens to be one of my favorite sports to watch over the last few years.  The only catch - the game on this evening has a female commentator, and she sucks.  It just doesn't seem right - in much the same way that watching a football game with a female commentator just feels wrong.  Yes, I know this is horribly sexist of me - but I can't help how I feel.          

No comments:

Post a Comment