Thursday, April 8, 2021

Adverse Events

I spoke in haste when I said I didn't suffer any side effects from my vaccination shot - for the last couple of days, my arm has been absolutely killing me.  A lot more than any flu shot has ever done.  I've also experienced a few other symptoms - tiredness, a headache - but frankly I was experiencing these before I had the shot, so I doubt they have anything to do with it.  Nonetheless, I've used this an an excuse not to get out of the house or do any sort of exercise for the last couple of days.  At the very least, I think I need to go out for a walk tomorrow.  But my efforts to play Ring Fit Adventure on the Switch have quickly ground to a halt after a week - and won't restart until I feel no pain in the muscle where I got my shot (it is feeling better after a few days, so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon - at least until I have my 2nd dose...).  Now I wish I'd got the Pfizer shot, supposedly the side effects are a lot less pronounced than for the Moderna one I got.  But at least I don't have to worry about blood clotting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment