Saturday, April 17, 2021

Muck

I'm quite pleased that my landlord, or more accurately one of my landlord's sons, has been cleaning the outside of my home this afternoon.  It's long overdue.  But what I didn't consider was just how much mess would be left behind.  So now my deck, my patio, my patio furniture, my doormat, my bird feeder, my bird bath and anything else outside is absolutely coated with gunk.  It's ingredients are a wet combination of tree debris, moss, dirt and whatever else has been pressure washed off my roof or from my gutters.  It really is quite unpleasant, and I've already started to tread some of it inside.  So I guess that makes up my mind what I'm going to do tomorrow - some outdoor cleaning of my own.  Good job the weather remains sunny and warm - so much so that I've been wearing shorts today.  And also a good job that I had some idea that this might be happening so I moved my car down the driveway - it still needs a clean, but at least not as much an urgent need as it might have been had I left it in the carport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment