Monday, April 12, 2021

Some more visitors

Managed to get a photo of this pair of interlopers:


Some other updates:

- The hummingbird feeder has been redeployed after the salmonella outbreak, and is once again seeing some use (I think it's just the one hummingbird - the same hummingbird as before - using it).  

- I've seen a big fat rabbit a couple of times, but the last time I frightened it off and haven't seen it again since.  My grass really needs to be cut, so it is prime feeding ground for rabbits right now.  

- An unwelcome visitor has returned for the first time in ages - my landlord's black cat.  It's been a while, I wondered whether it was even still alive.  But chasing the cat away was what caused me to frighten off the rabbit - and indeed frightened it off in the direction of the cat.  Whoops.     

No comments:

Post a Comment