Sunday, April 4, 2021

Tired

I haven't had a decent night's sleep since forever.  And nothing good can come out of that.  Who to blame?  Well, obviously me.  But what to blame?  Maybe my dwindling bladder causing me to need to go to toilet in the middle of the night.  Maybe staying up too late watching the telly or listening to a podcast.  Maybe playing mobile games on my iPhone in bed.  All of these are things I can take measures to rectify - but I haven't yet.  I need to go to bed earlier, I need to not drink so much before I go to bed, and I need to read a book in bed rather than endure the dreaded blue light from a phone or laptop screen.  But I think most significantly, I need to spend a night sleeping somewhere different - I haven't done so in well over a year.  Not even a single night.  No wonder I'm thinking about getting a new mattress this summer - it's getting overused.     

No comments:

Post a Comment