Saturday, April 24, 2021

PS5 Update

For whatever reason, I've become obsessed with buying a PS5 over the last few days.  But it's nigh on impossible unless you're prepared to pay an exorbitant price for one on eBay or from another third party seller.  Which I'm not.  If you want to get one at retail price, then you have to go though the website of one of the big retailers (think Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, etc.).  And on the rare occasions when they are restocked and become available (once a week, at the most), then you're lucky if you're able to snag one before they sell out in a minute or two and once again become unavailable.  There are Twitter accounts you can follow so that you'll be informed the moment they become available on one of these sites, but since I don't even have the Twitter app installed on my phone then the chances of me getting a console right now are absolutely zero.  And it's not like I really need one - I'm a long way from being an avid video game player nowadays.  So I really don't know why this has suddenly become an obsession for me.  I need to stop.  I can easily wait another year when hopefully you don't have to go through this hassle to get one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment