Friday, August 21, 2020

Rest

No WA state park today - I'll try to do #5 over the weekend (ideally west of Seattle, but that normally involves a ferry ride and it's not worth enduring the ferry waiting times on summer weekends so we shall see).  The weather wasn't cooperating today (rain), my car wasn't cooperating either (I got a low tire pressure warning come up on the way home yesterday, so had to investigate that) and my body wasn't cooperating either (sore legs).  Watched a crappy movie (the Harley Quinn film - decidedly mediocre, 2.5 stars), otherwise a day of doing nothing is sometimes just what the doctor ordered.  Got news this week that the drug submission I've been involved with at work did not get approved by the FDA - they want more data from a couple of ongoing studies - so god knows what that means for my future work and workload, because I was slated to be assigned studies that were probably dependent on approval.  Guess I'll find out more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment