Sunday, August 30, 2020

New Balls

I had to make an emergency purchase recently - I've been using my pop-a-shot basketball game so much that I've worn out all the grip on the basketballs and so I've had to replace them.  Best decision I could have made - I was having all kinds of trouble picking up the balls as they kept on slipping out of my hand, and those lost seconds are crucial to getting a high score.  This game may have been one of the best things I could have bought to see me through these times - a perfect distraction for taking a break from working at home (when I actually have any work to do!).  Apparently there are (were) pop-a-shot tournaments you could enter - I just cracked the 100 point mark on the 30 second game, which is no small achievement (but probably small potatoes to the "pros").  It's kind of sad that this might be the "sport" I'm best at... now to start the campaign to make it an Olympic event.

No comments:

Post a Comment