Friday, August 14, 2020

Positivity

I have to try to keep this blog positive - must not comment on the disgrace that is Trump trying to influence the election by taking away money from the US Postal Service to prevent mail-in voting, must not comment on the disgusting re-emergence of birtherism (this time focused on Kamala Harris rather than Obama), and must not comment on the rage that Evangelical Christians induced in me after having watching the documentary AKA Jane Roe (about the woman featured in the court case Roe vs Wade that legalized abortion in the US).  As you can see, it's going to be tough.  So let me just say that I welcome the return of Premiership Rugby - just in time, because I think the Southern Hemisphere rugby I've been watching is about to wrap up.

No comments:

Post a Comment