Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Expenses

I found out recently that work is offering up to $1000 for "work-from-home" expenses.  So I ordered a desk chair that got delivered yesterday.  And spent the morning making an absolute pig's ear of putting it together - trying to screw on the chair arms on the wrong sides.  But I finally succeeded, so hopefully I'll get a bit less backache now.  What other expenses can I get reimbursed for?  I should be able to claim for the extra monitor I already got, and today decided to order a load of printer ink even though I don't think I'm going to need it for work.  Apparently we can also claim for increased utility bills - I'm not quite sure how that's going to work, but I'll see if I can find some way to squeeze more money out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment