Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Drive Thru

I did something yesterday that I don't think I've ever done before.  I got a McDonald's meal via drive thru.  I think I've had a McDonald's breakfast at an airport within the last 5-10 years, but I haven't had a proper meal from there for ever so long.  But I had an unexpected craving to get something from there.  Maybe not so unexpected, because I have been listening to the Doughboys podcast regularly which for the last month has been doing a Tournament of Chompions featuring the McDonald's menu.  And since a lot of the fast food places round here have drive thrus, a preference at the moment, what the hell I went for it.  And although the burger itself was nothing special, I forgot how good the fries are from there.  That was satisfying.       

No comments:

Post a Comment