Saturday, December 7, 2019

Thermostat

I've been having issues with my bedroom thermostat since I moved into my place.  The problem is that it is an antiquated manual wire thermostat - which is impossible to control the temperature on.  My bedroom either ends up too hot or too cold, no matter what I try to set it at - extremely annoying, and probably affecting my quality of sleep.  But no more.  After a few comments to my landlord, and then some more complaining, he replaced it with a digital and programmable thermostat - just like the one I have downstairs.  Hurrah, so much better.  But still not ideal - one of the few things I really don't like about this house is the lack of central heating, and most of the rooms still have manual temperature control - either on thermostats or on the actual heater.  But I'll take that any day over the joys of sharing a wall with a noisy neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment