Sunday, December 29, 2019

Hot Water

Something always seems to happen to my house when I go away for a while.  Last time I went to the UK, I came back to find one of the glass panels on my front door cracked - I think due to a stone that had been spat out by the lawn mower when my landlord cut my grass.  This time, I had a bath this morning and I didn't have any hot water afterwards.  And the water tank was making a weird noise.  Fortunately my landlord came round quickly and was able to fix it, some kind of water pressure issue.  But he found something else - apparently my washing machine wasn't getting any cold water.  I'm surprised I didn't notice that before.  These kind of things make me glad that I don't own my own house- I wouldn't have a clue about how to deal with these issues other than calling in an expensive contractor or repair person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment