Saturday, December 14, 2019

Pre-flight Post

A quick morning entry before I head to the airport this afternoon.  This flight is kind of odd - I booked it through Delta but it's a Virgin Atlantic flight.  I checked in on the Delta website yesterday evening, but it said to go to the Virgin Atlantic website for checked bags.  I need to print a boarding pass then check in my bags when I get to the airport, so do I go to the Delta desk or the Virgin Atlantic desk?  Jeez, it's not clear at all.  Well as long as I get to the airport in plenty of time, I shouldn't have any problems wherever I need to go.  But given I have a seat assignment when I checked in, I doubt I'm getting an upgrade.  Which is disappointing, but then I've probably been spoilt in the past by upgrades so my expectations are unfairly raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment