Saturday, November 9, 2019

Strike Two

Comcast is up to it's old tricks again.  After dropping Cinemax from my package earlier this year, now it looks like it's dropping Starz at the end of the year.  This is Comcast's second strike.  A third strike, and I am definitely cutting the cord.  And then I'll just satisfy my viewing needs exclusively through internet streaming services.  When I get a new telly, I might cut the cord anyway.  We shall see.  For sure, I need to go to one of the Comcast stores (better that than a phone call) and threaten them with cord-cutting and watch them suddenly offer discounts to significantly reduce my bill (at the least I should change my package - since, ridiculously, it currently includes a phone line that I don't use, and I don't even have a phone plugged in).

No comments:

Post a Comment