Saturday, November 30, 2019

Black Friday

As it is every year, black friday is just a crock of sh*t.  None of the stuff that is actually any good or that I actually want is ever for sale.  I bought a new iPod Touch for my music collection - with a "massive" saving of $10.  The only silver lining was that I ordered it from somewhere that I didn't have to pay sales tax.  And I got a new ping pong paddle at a 10% discount.  Though I have contrived to do my back in again, so I don't know when I'll be able to next play (hopefully my back will be better in a few weeks' time, because I'm not sure a long flight is going to do it any favors).  I also want to get a new Chromebook, but none of the ones that I wanted were for sale.  I'll check again on Cyber Monday, but I strongly suspect that it will be same story.  The only ones that I see for sale are older models, ones not highly rated, or the wrong size.  What a swizz.   

No comments:

Post a Comment