Saturday, November 2, 2019

Progress

I'm not going to mention the Rugby World Cup final, other than saying that I'm glad I didn't stay up until 4 am to watch that.  I'm not going to mention the moles, which seem to have engaged in an all out blitz on not just me but all my neighbors - I'm seeing molehills in all my immediate neighbors' yards as well as mine.  Instead, I'm going to mention that Operation Improve Living Space is proceeding nicely - the pool table is now upstairs in my 3rd bedroom, so I can finally look into buying a new living room set.  Which is long overdue.  Now the question is do I take a gamble and order a set online, sight unseen, rather than going to a store where I can see what I'm buying and test it out?  Tough choice, but I did it successfully with my mattress so I don't see why I can't do it with a sofa.   

No comments:

Post a Comment