Monday, November 25, 2019

Sofas

My living room set got delivered today.

The good news - they look good, they feel comfortable.

The bad news - I think I bought too many pieces (a 3-seat reclining sofa, a 2-seat reclining loveseat, and a 1-seat rocking recliner) because they were bigger than I thought and don't all easily fit into my room as I hoped.  So I am going to have to give some serious thought as to how to arrange everything.  Also, one of the recliners on the end of my sofa had a bit of a problem and was catching on the frame.  I didn't want to go through the time and effort of getting the sofa replaced, so came up with a nice fix - I bought a metal file today and filed a notch into my sofa frame so that the reclining bit no longer catches.  Ingenious (at least until my sofa frame breaks, but hopefully that won't happen anytime soon!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment