Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Underwear

I normally wear cotton boxer briefs, but I've been trying out some different underwear that are made more of spandex and have a totally different feel.  And they feel good, very comfortable.  But they have an unfortunate side effect - they are very slippery.  What this means is that if I don't do my belt up tight enough, then when I walk around - particularly up stairs - then I can feel my jeans slipping down.  Which doesn't make for pleasant viewing for anyone who happens to be behind me!  And I end up constantly tugging up my jeans before I can get to a restroom (toilet) and adjust.  So now I am very conscious of making sure my belt is done up tight all the time - and the strain on the holes on my belt is starting to show.  I'm not sure all this effort is worth it just for fancier pants...   

No comments:

Post a Comment