Sunday, January 6, 2019

Home Gym

I didn't go out for a hike today, but I did the next best thing - I unpacked and put together an exercise bike I must have bought about 5 years ago and never even got out of the box.  And boy, just putting together the thing and getting it to work was utterly exhausting and frustrating.  But I've done it - though sadly part of the digital display is not working.  Not much I can do about that now since it's been sitting untouched in a box for so many years!  Oh well, at least the bike does work and I do plan to start using it on those rainy days when I don't go out for a walk or hike.  If all goes well, would actually like to get some other pieces of exercise equipment for some variety - things like a rowing machine or an elliptical.  It's nice that I actually live somewhere now that I've got the space to be able to consider doing this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment