Monday, April 23, 2018

Nice Spring Day

The kind of day that makes me sad and depressed that I was ensconced in my work cube most of the day.  Bright blue sky, no clouds, sun beating down, gentle breeze, birdsong, flowers and trees blossoming.  I should have taken a “mental health day”!  It wasn’t as nice as this over the weekend, but at least it was dry for a change.  Sadly, not making the best use of the nicer weather we’ve finally been having – I could make lots of excuses (notably lots of work, chores and housework I need to do) but really inexcusable for me not getting outside as much as I should do (testing out my new leaf blower on the patio doesn’t count!).  That needs to change.  Predictably, not so good weather forecast for next weekend.  But at least one of the trees outside my house is showing some nice color (I couldn’t even hazard a guess as to what type of tree this is).


No comments:

Post a Comment