Monday, April 9, 2018

Expensive Week

Taxes.  Flights.  Mattress.  This week is going to hit my bank balance hard.  So why did I just impulsively buy some movies on blu-ray that I won't get round to watching any time soon?  If at all.  Whatever.  Even more inexplicably, 2 of these contain ultra-HD blu-ray discs.  Even though I don't (yet) have a TV or system to play 4K movies.  Hopefully this won't be a waste, like the 3D blu-ray discs I also own even though I've never had and probably never will have the capacity to play them.  Especially now the 3D fad is seemingly dead.  Oh well - it won't be the first time and it definitely won't be the last time I waste my money on pointless extravagances.  When I should be spending or saving my money much more sensibly...

No comments:

Post a Comment