Thursday, April 5, 2018

Champions League

I recorded the Liverpool versus Man City game yesterday night.  Very frustrating that they didn't show the game live here, inexplicably they showed the other tie instead, but a replay of the full game was being aired in the early hours.  So I made the Herculean effort to avoid all the sports news all through yesterday afternoon and evening, so that I could watch the game first thing this morning before work without knowing the result.  Amazingly, and surprisingly, I managed to do this.  But as I started watching the game this morning, the ticker scrolling at the bottom of the screen with the sports headlines announced Liverpool won in a rout just as the game was kicking off.  Great, so all the effort went for nothing.  Curse you Fox Sports.  Though still, it was a very entertaining first half.

No comments:

Post a Comment