Friday, March 31, 2017

Update (lack of update) on living situation

I’m not sleeping well at the moment – and I think it’s part of the reason I’ve been getting a few more headaches/migraines recently.  The reason for my lack of sleep?  Stress.  Partly from work, but mainly because I still haven’t found somewhere new to live.  I’ve got a small extension to my current lease to May 5th (and, surprisingly but pleasantly, they’ve agreed to keep the same rate I’m currently on for those few weeks, rather than the bloated month-to-month rate).  However, this means that I need to find somewhere soon, and I think the next 10 days are going to be critical for this.  I can’t afford to procrastinate on this, which means I might have to reluctantly settle for something less than perfect if I have to (and the high level of perfection I’m seeking is probably totally impossible!).  Then I’ve got to sort out actually moving.  Jeez, what a hassle.  I hope all of this is worth the time, effort and expense….

No comments:

Post a Comment