Tuesday, March 14, 2017

PST

It’s amazing what just a 1 hour shift in time can do.  Our clocks went forward over the weekend, and my already delicate sleeping patterns have been ruined.  I’m not tired when I go to bed, and I’m really tired when I wake up – to the extent that I slept through an alarm this morning, scuppering my chances of getting into work early.  I think the whole charade of changing the clocks to and from daylight savings time is an antiquated waste of time, totally unnecessary in our day and age.  It is ironic that a massive winter-storm is hitting the East coast in the week that we shifted to summertime!  I have mixed blessings about the extra hour of light in the evenings – nice to have the opportunity to go out when it’s still light after work, but it means that the hellish racket made by the little sh*ts playing in the playground area behind my apartment lasts well into the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment