Friday, March 10, 2017

Investor's Fury

As my company’s stock continues to decline (not calamitously so, but a long way from the heady levels of a few years ago), I get perverse enjoyment from reading online articles where analysts vent their fury and frustration at our company for not doing more to further its position as one of the premier biotechs in the world.  Amongst the recent headlines: “Dear XXX: Buy Something – Anything – Analyst Pleads”, “Analyst Pleads With XXX To Buy”, “XXX: Just Any Deal Won’t Do”, “How XXX Is Paying The Price For Actually Curing A Disease”, “Is XXX Worthy Of Your Portfolio?”.  Hilarious.  Coincidentally, lots of rumors swirled today on speculation that my company might be nearing a deal to takeover  another one.  I hope so, because then that will give me the impetus and excuse to ask if I can switch teams (and manager) to work on something new.  Change is definitely something I want in my life right now…!

No comments:

Post a Comment