Thursday, September 12, 2024

Sleep

I don't know what is going on with my sleeping patterns right now, but I've been waking up consistently this week around 4 am.  I'm tired and totally unable to do anything constructive that early, but apparently not tired enough to be able to get back to sleep.  It's very frustrating and perhaps a symptom of my current stress levels.  Because I am definitely stressed out with various things right now, predominantly work-related.  I could really do with a mini-vacation, but I can't do that right now because the project I'm working on is so intense with one deadline after another.  Which is just adding to my stress... I could have done with winning the $800 million jackpot this week, but alas I didn't (if I won, I doubt I would still be writing these posts!).     

No comments:

Post a Comment